viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

Expectations for this new semester

Dear Students
This is going to be a great term for everyone. If you don't go on a strike again as in the first term, classes will run smoothly and the term will end as it is expected to happen. You will succeed in everything you are learning and  another year will be gone. For my class just I just expect participation and task compliance. And attendance  of course!! We'll have fun learning, you'll see!
In this post you have to cover the following points:
Subjects you are doing
extracurricular activities you are going to take or other activities to be taken
what you expect for this academic period. You can also include your expectations for this English class.

You have to write at least 110 words and make comments on three of your classmates posts and one on the teacher's post

Let's start working!

Cheers

15 comentarios:

  1. I really think that your class it´s one of the most funniest until now. You make me want to learn to talk in english. See you in the next class.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi teacher! I guess that I don't have expectations for this semester. But I expect some fun for this english classes.
    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey teacher!
    and what you expect about the extracurricular things for this semester?
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello teacher! one of my favourites classes is english, beacouse we have fun and learn a lot. I hope to the end of the year speak english very well

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Teacher, like i say in my blog, my expect is pass... pass too this asignature. In other things, we listen "Caballito de palo" (?).

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Teacher :) Your class is very funny compare with "El problema del conocimiento". I hope follow this.
    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Teacher Rodrigo. I hope this semester will be great for all of us. I really enjoy this class, I laugh a lot!
    Have a great weekend :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi, teacher! Thanks for helping me with all my problems on the internet haha. I like so much english so I hope we make funny things. We can even sing or something, just saying(?).

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I expected a lot of things, but the principal is survive to Word War III (?), learned advance english and go to Morrissey concert.

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi teacher!
    I hope spend a good time in this class and, of course, pass to english 4.
    Have a great time free of us :)

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hi, teacher! pass 4 my blog haha
    See you next week:)

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hello Teacher :)
    Your class is interesting and funny, I hope to pass jajaja
    see you the next friday...
    Bye !

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hi Teacher! Your class is so funny and interesting. Congratulations. I wish to learn as much as I can in this course. See you.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hi, teacher! I wish this new semester will be great for you. I like so much writting the blog. Thanks for the activity.
    I wish you have a good weekend. See you the next friday.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Hi Teacher!

    These four classes we have had more fun than all that I had last semester in English 2. Thanks for it.
    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar