viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2015

Many places not only one!

Hello everyone!

As this is going to be our last themed post, I’d like to write about one of my favorite places. 

I really love to travel because it’s always good to visit new places and meet new people. I try to travel abroad at least once a year and one of my favorite destinations was Argentina but this year I went to New York City so it's become one of my favorite places in the whole world.   Even though NYC drove me crazy, I'm going to tell you about our neighboring country. I have traveled beyond the mountains so many times that I can’t count all of them. I’ve visited the most important cities there but I really love going to Mendoza. There are so many things to do there and lots of different places to visit too. What I really like there is going to the bookstores. If you are looking for a particular book, you can find it in some of the many book shops in the city, at a very cheap price!

Cordoba is my second favorite city in Argentina and I can`t forget to mention the beautiful Bariloche in the Patagonian south. There are so many places you can visit and enjoy the wild nature of forests, lakes and rivers. Water is not so warm but you can swim anyway, if you like swimming of course! I still remember when I went to San Martin de los Andes and I went to a place called "la Islita". It's a small isle very close to the shore and you can swim, especially when the lake is calm, but when it's rough it is impossible to cross and come back. This is a must if you travel to that city in the south.

There is so much to see and do in Argentina that you have to try to make some room and save some money to visit this beautiful neighboring country…

Feel free, spread your wings and fly away!

14 comentarios:

  1. Sounds good Argentina! I really want to go with money to buy books and music albums :) and, obviously, know the landscapes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Teacher! I love Argentina too, is a wonderful place, specially Baires. I would like to go to NYC one day ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi teacher! i have never vistited Mendoza, but i went to Bariloche and i think too that is an amaizing place, so beauty and calm.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Teacher! Argentina is a amazing place. I went in the summer with my friends. We saw many football matches. New York is amazing too.I'm fan of the Knicks!
    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello teacher!

    I also like to travel, and after of read this post I believe that Argentina is a great country for visit in the future :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hello teacher!, the only thing that i know about Mendoze its that the medicine its cheap :) i hope to know Mendoza one day. Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I've never traveled to Argentina, but I want to meet it, because the partys are awesome and books and cigarretes are cheap.

    See you teacher!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi teacher! I have also visited Bariloche, and it's soooo beautiful, I really love his cold and something annoying wind, 'cause I felt in some nordic country, hahaha (the buildings helped a lot too xd). I would like to return someday :3.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Ohhh Argentina is a great place to know and visit c:

    I knew Buenos Aires and Bariloche, and I dream of going to Mendoza...

    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I've never go out of Chile and one of my dreams it's to visit Buenos Aires or Bariloche :( Some day i will visit "La Bombonera", Caminito and those beauty places.
    Regards!!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Wow, you're a very lucky person. I have never go to Argentina or any other country. Actually, I bearly know Chile :(
    This summer I hope go on in a long trip through Chile and crossing the border to Mendoza, with my parents. We have been saving money for that.
    Maybe someday I would go to New York, that would be awesome!
    cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Wooh teacher, you are a privilege. I never go to a other country, but a some day I travel for all the world :'(
    See you soon in the next weekend !

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hi teacher!
    I think that traveling is the best. I've never been in Mendoza, but
    I have gone to Buenos Aires, only for a few hours haha :) See you next Friday!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hi teacher
    For my study tour I went to south of Chile and part of Argentina. I went to Bariloche and is very very beautiful. I remember I brought a giant box of chocolate from my parents. But I couldn't stand the temptation and I ate a little bit. Amazing chocolate.
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar